Thursday, July 22, 2010

Home, Home on the range!

Well I am back in Rupert. I have been here for a few weeks now and have loved being home. I have to say Rupert... well I am in Paul but close enough :) anyway, I love this area! I am working as a CNA at the assisted living center. I was told last night by a 98 year old that I am a silly girl until I put her to bed and then I was a beautiful and wonderful girl. Well that is about all I can think of right now. Ohh Will is going to be in the second grade and knows more Spanish than most my family.

No comments:

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?
Will's favorite game at home!

There he is!!!!!!!!

There he is!!!!!!!!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!
I am so glad I have such good genes!

Joe and Will playing

Joe and Will playing
Brad and Steph's daughter

First day of school

First day of school
Oh no! where is his backpack!

My little fish!

My little fish!