Monday, November 29, 2010

Winter wonderland!!

Yeppers, I am an awesome driver on these snowy roads!! We have had blizzard like weather and let me tell you, MY LITTLE ACCORD IS AWESOME!! The new 4 tires I put on last March kind of helped... :D I usually hate driving in this stuff, but this year I am having a good time! I am busting through drifts, almost sliding off the road, and/or spinning cookies all without the usual screams! I can officially say I love the snow!

No comments:

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?
Will's favorite game at home!

There he is!!!!!!!!

There he is!!!!!!!!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!
I am so glad I have such good genes!

Joe and Will playing

Joe and Will playing
Brad and Steph's daughter

First day of school

First day of school
Oh no! where is his backpack!

My little fish!

My little fish!