Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well, I know I have been aweful at keeping this up to date! I just got done reading Annie's (or Drew depending on who you are!) and I realized that I really need to up date everyone! Will and I have lived in Teton, Idaho now for six months. I gathered that you all know I am married to a farm boy from Teton.... Anywho, we love it up here. It is so beautiful! I love living in a small town to boot!!!! In Rexburg there is a splash partk where the kids can go to the park and play in water fountains, little water slides, and a little water pool where the slides end. He rode his first horse last week. Yes granted it was on a marry-go-round, but it was still a horse! ;) He loved that too even though I got bored waiting for him, he said it was AWESOME! (I guess you have to be six years old to thing that going around and around in a circle is "AWESOME!") I miss my family a ton. Now that I live in the other direction from everyone (the Utah relatives included) I feel like they are all so far away! Poor Annie! Nebraska is a heck of a lot further away than Teton, ID! Well, if you every are heaing up to Yellowstone Park please come by! I miss everyone! Love ya all

No comments:

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?
Will's favorite game at home!

There he is!!!!!!!!

There he is!!!!!!!!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!
I am so glad I have such good genes!

Joe and Will playing

Joe and Will playing
Brad and Steph's daughter

First day of school

First day of school
Oh no! where is his backpack!

My little fish!

My little fish!