Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thinking Hard


I know my mom is out there some where but this blasted sun is so bright!

1 comment:

twinduff said...

Will is awesome. Heather I know you spend a lot of time texting so I know you have time to update your blog. I am not one who likes to read stories. I want simple and quick updates every week from now on. Thank you for your compliance.
Love ya

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?
Will's favorite game at home!

There he is!!!!!!!!

There he is!!!!!!!!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!
I am so glad I have such good genes!

Joe and Will playing

Joe and Will playing
Brad and Steph's daughter

First day of school

First day of school
Oh no! where is his backpack!

My little fish!

My little fish!