Friday, June 20, 2008

Heather and Bugs!

Greeting to all from Pocatello, Idaho! Will and I are still here for a little while...but hopefully not forever! I am still going to ISU. I have changed my major (hopefully for the last time!) to Psychology. I will hopefully be done with my degree in two years. If I pushed it really hard I could maybe get it in one, but I think I want good grades...so I am going to take a little longer :)! After I graduate I have a ton of options. I don't really think there are good jobs out there for just a BS in Psychology (but I am sure there is I just don't know!), so I can turn around and head right into the Occupational Therapy program after I get a bachelors, even maybe becoming a counselor here as well, or I even have the option of looking outside of Idaho and going to into Psychoneurology. So as you can see I have still five to six years left of school, yuck! But as I have been told, those years will come no matter what I do...so I guess I will go to school!


Bugs is growing up so fast! He is excited to go to school next year. Sorry I should clarify that a little, he is excited to go to the "big boy" school next year. He is five and registered to go to kindergarten! I can't believe he is old enough to go to elementary school, but I am so proud of his want to learn. He is physically huge as well, I call him my BFG (Big Friendly Giant). I have a hard time lifting him up! He is gianormous!!! He is getting so tall. He does still love Thomas the train, Lighten McQueen, and Curious George. He is reading. He has a few Scooby Do books that he will read to me. Man, I have a genius for a kid! ;)


There is the latest on my clan. I hope everyone is well!

6 comments:

chriheat said...

Please tell us Hi when you stop by!

Morkthefied said...

Hey-a, Heather! Thanks for creating this blog so I can catch up with you and Will from time to time. I'm a much better blog reader/writer than I am an e-mail writer. Looks like you're surviving Pocatello. Best wishes with school!

Cindster

Amo said...

Hi Heather!

I loved the pictures -- that Will is a cutey! Stop in and see us next time you are in the area and we'll do the same.

And don't worry about being in school forever -- so was I!

Amy

twinduff said...

I finally figured out how to write to you. yeepee!!
You should probably update jk but not really

Leo and Jill said...

Hi Heather!!
So glad you are blogging. It will be great to see how you are doing.

Scott and Jami said...

Heather
hey it is crazy to see how big will has gotten. just so you know i have finished school and it has only taken 7 1/2 years to get my nursing degree.

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?

Oh no! Where in the world is Will?
Will's favorite game at home!

There he is!!!!!!!!

There he is!!!!!!!!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Will and Aunt Nina!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!

Beautiful Grandma Linda!
I am so glad I have such good genes!

Joe and Will playing

Joe and Will playing
Brad and Steph's daughter

First day of school

First day of school
Oh no! where is his backpack!

My little fish!

My little fish!